(1) Under the ESCO agreement signed with M/s EESL for RCF workshop area and service buildings in Township, replacement of 158 nos. 5 star rated inverter based split type ACs and LED light fittings.
(2) 18,696 nos, 9 watt LED lamp for replacement in residential quarters has been received and for 15,631 nos. 20 Watt LED fittings PO placed. The same will provided by 31.12.2018
(3) The occupancy sensors & timers/infrared sensors are provided in the Township & Workshop area for energy conservation.
(4) Centralized electricity metering for entire workshop area has been provided. After above connectivity, it will be provided to monitor energy consumption each every month.
(5) RCF being Designated Consumer under PAT cycle-II scheme of BEE, mandatory energy saving by 5.97% by March 2019 has to be achieved in terms of Specific Energy Consumption. It is expected that RCF will achieve the target fixed by BEE based energy.
(6) 10 nos. high efficiency 60 HP capacity submersible pumps received and will be installed by 31.10.2018.
(CESE Letter No.EL-4031/PS Dt.14.08.2018)