(1) The factory drawings were updated and got approved li’olll Director of Factories Punjab,Chandi garh during the year 2017.
(2) RCF got stability Certificate fo r workshop Buildings ti’DIn Director of factor ies, Punjab Chandigarh during the year 2017.
(3) ReF part icipated in "Flower Show 20 18"organiscd by "LPU .l alandhar and won 17 nos prizes".
(4) Cleaning of lake in ReF :- The lake was cleaned in technical way and fishes were saved.
(5) Plantation of Trees/Shrubs = 7528 Nos.
(6) Provision of flowers hanging pots 58 nos on ,c entre verge on main road, from gate nO.3 to Admin Block.
(7) Provision of round stand 65 nos for supporting , flowring creepers to enhance the esthetic look along the road.
(8) Cleaning of toilets - 19 blocks regularly.
(9) Kerb Stone Painting - 12580 mtr.
(10) Cleaning of road gully chambers for improving drainage - 475 Nos.
(11) Improvement of signages - 195 Nos.
(12) White washing/distempering , snowcem - 89461 sqm.
(13) Trimming of trees - 5937 Nos.
(14) Removal of debris - 886.55 MT.
(15) Scrap disposal(Wood) - 1605.6 MT
(16) Scrap disposal (Cardboard) - 114.20 MT
(17) Scrap disposal (Polythene) - 60.40 MT
(18) MS Scrap -914 MT
(19) Zero Value Scrap - 2218.70 MT
(Executive Engineer/WS Letter No.RCF/CE/Store/Genl/204-I/Computer Dt.05.09.2018)
(1) 2000 nos., 45 watt LED street lights provided in place of 70 watt HPSV lights.
(2) 20 Nos. of 20w solar energy lights have been provided around Admn. Building etc.
(3) 3362 nos. 16/18 watt LED fittings provided in place of conventional 28/ 36 watt fittings in various service buildings.
(4) 100.8 KWp solar power roof top plant provided in Admn. Bldg.
(5) 50 nos. star rated unitary ACs provided in place of old non star rated conventional ACs.
(6) RCF has been certified for Energy Management System to ISO 50001:2011 w.e.f. March 2017.
(7) Old 750 TR capacity cooling tower replaced with new tower.
(8) 13 nos. solar water heaters of 13000LPH capacity have been provided at various locations in RCF.
(9) 21 nos. new APFC panels have been installed for achieving power factor up to 0.99.
(10) 10 nos. high efficiency 60 HP capacity submersible pumps have been provided by replacing existing old 75 HP capacity submersible pumps
(CESE Letter No.EL-4031/PS Dt.14.08.2018)
IMPORTANT CERTIFICATIONS AWARDED
(1) ISO 9001 Certification – RCF is the first organization in Indian Railways to obtain ISO 9001 certification in 1995.
(2) ISO 14001 Certification – RCF is the first organization in the country to obtain ISO 14001 covering both the Workshop and the Township in 1999.
(3) Integrated Management System (IMS) – RCF is the first unit in Indian Railways to obtain certification for Integrated Management System covering ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 in May 2009.
(4) ‘5S’ Certification (A Japanese concept for improving Work Place Efficiency) - RCF is the first organization in Indian Railways to obtain the certification in July 2008.
(5) NABL accreditation for Spectro Lab and Metrology Lab were obtained in December 2008 and Feb 2009 respectively.
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT AWARDS
(1) Golden Peacock award for Eco-Innovation : 2006
(2) Golden Peacock award for Environment Management : 2008
(3) Greentech Environment Excellence Gold Award : 2008
(4) Golden Peacock award for Environment Management : 2009
(5) Greentech Environment Excellence Gold Award : 2009
(6) Golden Peacock Environment Management Award : 2011
(7) Greentech Environment Excellence Award 2012